How to remove an internal load bearing wall and install a steel beam support
Work Type: Internal load bearing wall removal
Project: Removal of internal wall with steel beam support to first floor
Location: Shirley, Croydon, CR0
Scope of works:
- remove load bearing wall to ground floor lounge and kitchen
- remove all spoil from site
- install 203 x 102 x 23 UB steel beam
- fire proof beam to UK building regulations requirements
- install galvanized beading to opening
- bonding and making goof to walls, loading pier and floor.
Contact us for more information on bathroom renovation.
Or check us out on Facebook
For more projects of this type, Watch here for box frame steel beam installation.